Just a few more minutes to my birthday...
Well basically, I am intending to spend my birthday at home, already line up what I want to do, ummm.... plan to only do those that I like to do, like play my NDS, PSP, laptop or play mahjong. Tomorrow is purely my entertainment and to remember the day how much pain I have caused my mother in regards to getting me out of her XXXX (Please fill it in yourself, I am too shy to type it out okay... X //// X ) Although I did most of the job of struggling out and having the doctor and nurse in helping me clean and all the stuff, and yup all the trouble for mum and my nanny mommy that brought me up... (So glad that I am still in one piece right now! Hehe!)
Anyway, I did not shopping with Joy and Nicole today although Joy overslept and came late. Well, expected something like to happen anyway. But it was disappointment that zu xian didn't reply my message. I wonder what she is doing nowadays? Li fei fall sick and I hope that she is doing okay, since I heard that she say her brother is taking her to see the doctor so I guess her brother will be looking after her. Well the shopping was pleasant if Joy doesn't need to be so auntie about the price I would have spent more. Joy keeps saying all the treasure is in Far East and I was like it will take ages to get the perfect clothes that I want when I can just go to ESPRIT to get one. What's wrong with ESPRIT anyway? I am a total fan of ESPRIT! But I am saving quite a bit of money here and there to go shopping since I am not working part-time. Ummm... time for me to sleep... getting excited for tomorrow's activity already gonna get my beauty sleep!!
P.S. I finally found someone that is slacking around at home like me! JOY here I come!!! HEHEHE~ (Guys figure it out if you truly know what I mean by that!)